Speechless
I find beauty there where mortals cannot. I find beauty in life, but I also find joy in death, I find beauty in light, but also in darkness. I take colours of life to create strokes of my own in my own magical and lot more divine world than Human Earth. I vow before the seven muses, I vow before Myself, furthermore, I vow for noone. I´ve loved and been loved. I have cried and been cried for. I have laughed and I have suffer. And I´ve loved, cried, laughed and suffered with Her. I´ve fallen, which gave me the power to rise again. I am prepared for a living, but I rise each day wishing my death. That gives me the power to confront life without hessitation, to go over mediocrity without any pain, I cross over human filth, anger and stupidity without any stains. I am more than immortal. I am free.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home