Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Driving with the breaks on

Driving through the long night
Trying to figure who's right and who's wrong
Now the kid has gone.
I sit belted up tight,
She sucks on a match light,
glowing bronze, steering on.

And I might be more of a man
if I stopped this in it's tracks
And said, come on, let's go home.
But she's got the wheel,
And I've got nothing except
what I have on.

When you're driving with the brakes on
When you're swimming with your boots on,
It's hard to say you love someone
And it's hard to say you don't

Trying to keep the mood right,
trying to steer the conversation from
The thing we've done.
She shuts up the ashtray,
and I say it's a long way back now hon
She just yawns.

And we might get lost someplace
So desolate that no one where we're from
would ever come
But she's got the wheel
and I've got to deal from now on.

When you're driving with the brakes on
When you're swimming with your boots on,
It's hard to say you love someone
And it's hard to say you don't

But unless the moon falls tonight,
unless continents collide,
Nothing's gonna make me,
break from her side

When you're driving with the brakes on
When you're swimming with your boots on,
It's hard to say you love someone
And it's hard to say you don't.


Vaya.. q melancolico me pone siempre esta cancion, desde hace muchos años.. tiene tanta razon: It´s hard to say you miss someone, but It´s hard to say you don´t. It´s hard to say you love someone, but It´s hard to say you don´t.
Y en verdad hay tantas veces en que es super dificil, por miles de circunstancias decir lo que sientes, lo que piensas. Y en muchas de esas mismas ocasiones, simplemente el sentimiento es taaan fuerte que es dificil simplemente no decirlo. Y muchas veces es por miedo, por un miedo terrible de enfrentar la realidad de tu vida, del corazon, del alma. El problema es, que puede que si no utilizas esa oportunidad para decirlo, si no lo dices hoy, tal vez nunca mas puedas decirlo. Y que es lo unico q separa de eso? Muchas veces cobardia, muchas veces indecision... Yo solo se que te extraño mucho, y pues hoy me peso tanto la vida, que pues quise compartir contigo estos minutos a traves de mis palabras...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home